Swell Asset Management is a specialist Global Fund Manager, based on the Gold Coast. Our Global Opportunities Strategy is a simple and effective way for high net worth and institutional clients to access the highest quality global companies.
After running the strategy privately from 2010, we opened to the public in June 2015. In our first full year of public performance, we outperformed 97% of Australian-based global equity fund managers.
Australia represents 2% of global investment opportunities. Investing with Swell Asset Management will give you access to the remaining 98%, allowing you to fish in a much bigger pond and generate significantly higher returns. We will always invest alongside our clients, so you can be confident in the knowledge that we are with you every step of the way.