How can I invest through my financial adviser?

Investors using a financial adviser can invest in the Swell Global Portfolio, operated as separately managed accounts or in the Swell Global Fund unit trust. The minimum investment is $25,000. The SMA Portfolios are administered by Mason Stevens and HUB24 and the trust is administered by Mainstream Fund Services.